Saturday, September 29, 2007

Home Sweet Home!


hey DUDESSS!


incredible 5 Months!!! I start miss a little bit my city, my home, my parents, my poor Dog... and my xbox360 ... HALO 3 is out and i can't play! sigh sigh!
Being an animator is a lot of fun, but it's hard, cause you have to move... change country every project... that means find again a new apartment, start to search for the supermarket, deal with different languages... in one hand is also good because you have the chance to see the world ... but ...
3 more months and then home again, fighting against other animators to find another good studio ... **** i can't ithink about it ! :D
Today also another good thing, finally after a long break i have the chance to came back to Animation Mentor, i love that school, hope to get a cool mentor and really good classmates so i can finally learn how to animate ....!
see you soon, around the world.
-Monte

No comments: