Friday, June 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary

it's been 2 months that i'm here in the beautifull hannover.

I like here so much, the weather is a bit strange, is Summer, but it's cold ( 10 - 15 grades ) and it's raining almost everyday .
I mean i like this, better than italy where my parents are burning under the sun ihihhi :D!

In this two months i discovered the best job in the world, being an animator, and i have meet really cool , funny , friendly people... my co-worker.

We are doing good with the movie, well we complain to much :D but i think is normal!

hope that everything will be cool till the end of my contract here.

Ok have fun, keep up the good work, and see you soon.

-Monte

3 comments:

Olivier Ladeuix said...

how can you concentrate listening to your IPOD!!!

;-)

Animation and music don't go well together according to Ken Harris if I remember correctly.

Olive

Montecristo said...

ehehhe i'm not Ken Harris, but i respect his tought!

i think i will be lost without music :P

RoB said...

Awesome shirt dude!!! Great to hear you are doing well bro!

~!WoOtWoOt!~